You have an idea now what? Intellectual Property (IP) considerations from idea to exit
- Mike Cenci, IP and Contracts Associate, WiSys
- Tony Hanson, Licensing and Regional Associate, WiSys
- Adhira Sunkara, Manager of Innovative Ventures, WiSys
- Jennifer Souter, Director of Patents and Licensing, WiSys
What will you learn?
During this session, attendees will learn about the fundamentals of intellectual property (IP) including the different types of IP, the process for protecting IP, and practical tips for the journey in seeking and obtaining protection. In addition, the panelists will share insight into different aspects inventors and entrepreneurs should consider when it comes to IP depending on the stage of development of their invention and/or company.
Who should Attend?
- You are an innovator or inventor with an exciting product idea
- You are a small business owner or
- You want to start a new business,
Did you miss this event?
WiSys is a nonprofit organization that works with faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the UW System to facilitate cutting-edge research programs, develop and commercialize discoveries and foster a spirit of innovative and entrepreneurial thinking across the state.