What will you learn?
- How to avoid the most common mistakes in the funding process?
- What are different funding approaches for start-ups?
- Where do Venture Capitalist and Angel Investors participate effectively?
- What is the Venture Capitalist model and what are their objectives, requirements, metrics, other?
- What preparation does an entrepreneur need before presenting to a VC group?
- What should the entrepreneur expect and what should they plan to give up?
- What will the VC participant expect and how flexible are they?
- What will the VC group be evaluating as they look at the entrepreneur?
- What should the Entrepreneur be evaluating before they agree to work with a given VC group?
Who should attend?
- You own or about to start a business
- You are looking for an alternative financing
- You want to attract investors in their venture now or in future
- You want to have a career in financing
Did you miss the event?
Watch the event recording.
We are processing the recording of this session to make it available on our YouTube Chanel. In the meanwhile, Please come back later to view the recording. In the meanwhile, click here to watch the Zoom recording and copy of the presentation. Please visit our YouTube Chanel and view other available videos. Don’t forget to subscribe and like our videos.
You may also like these events
Local entrepreneur, starting multiple businesses in Wisconsin and globally.
Jeff had an extended career at Johnson Controls where his last two roles were Vice President of Global Operational Excellence, and Vice President Global Procurement
After completing his Bachelor of Science in Plastics Engineering, from Pittsburg State University, Jeff started his career with Prince Corporation/JCI in Holland, Michigan. Jeff gained experience through progressive leadership roles with the company including Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Product Development, Quality, Operations Leadership, and Procurement.
Jeff acts as one of the Tech-Prize leadership team members and was part of the founding of the Tech-Prize process.
Jeff lives in Racine, Wisconsin with his wife Jewell. They have two daughters, Holly Daniel and Kelly Ritzman, a son-in-law Tom Ritzman and a grandson, Dawson Ritzman.
Founder and Managing Partner at World Leadership Partners.
Kyle Arneson is the Founder and Managing Partner at World Leadership Partners. World Leadership Partners is a Coaching and Consulting Practice, that engages exclusively with Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Corporate Clients, and Philanthropic Organizations.
Real Estate Private Equity Professional
Jorjio Hopkins is a Real Estate Private Equity Professional with a true passion for Real Estate Investment Analysis. Jorjio has completed in-depth investment & market analysis for $0.5+ Billion worth of CRE assets primarily focused on the Multifamily space. With a Masters in Real Estate and Private Equity Certification, Jorjio puts an extreme emphasis on both the preservation and growth of his investor’s capital.
This event is expired. Please register to get notification of the future events